Documents required vary from loan to loan, but generally the following are required, often for up to two years back:
- Statements of income such as W-2’s, pay stubs, and last two years tax returns
- A list of any assets that you own
- Rental or mortgage history
- Employment history and current information ( with addresses and phone numbers )
- Personal identification, including Green Card if applicable
- Purchase contract for home you are buying !
- Other pertinent items such as: Bankruptcy Discharge Notice or Divorce Decree
- Loan application
For a custom list of what documents you will need for your loan at application, contact William Tuning at CU Mortgage Division at (360) 539-4687.